Internet Sales Position
Are you ready to have fun and make some great Money? We are looking for a few Great People to add to our team of Sales Consultants.
If you are in to having fun and taking great care of our awesome customers then we may have a spot for you.
We strive to make sure our customers have the best experience they have ever had purchasing a vehicle.
So, if your good with people, honest, and can be on time, complete the application and we will be in contact.
If your dishonest, and don't enjoy being around people then thanks for reading and don't bother. Thanks
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Monthly guarantee with unlimited earning potential
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Keystone Chevrolet is located in beautiful Sand Springs, OK, and is Tulsa’s Chevy dealer of choice, always going above and beyond to provide all of our friends in Northeast Oklahoma and beyond with the pleasant, personalized service they deserve. We treat our clients like family and are looking for talented candidates to join our organization. If this sounds appealing to you, please complete our application to determine your eligibility.